Dragonlance Comic News

I know I've been away for a while, and I did hope to be back to writing about the adventures of my gaming group, and all things Dragonlance sooner, that pesky real life has a way of sucking away ones time and desire.

But hopefully that's all changed now and I'm looking forward to getting back to regular posts... and while I'm on the subject of delays...

It seems the second volume of the Dragonlance Legends series, War of the Twins, by DDP is on hold. Not sure what's up with that company, but they've suspend both the Dragonlance comic as well as the Worlds of D&D comic. I'm not sure if they've also stopped their adaptations of the Drizzt series as well (if anyone out there knows, please post an update in the comments section).

I'm not sure when they plan to restart either series (if ever), but in the meantime, here's a link for the issue #2 cover art.

Popular posts from this blog

Character Sheet for New Players / Kid Players

A Different Keep on the Borderlands - Part 3

DM Tool - Free Web Tokens