DM Tool - Free Web Tokens

For a while now I've been looking for ways to give back to the hobby that I love so much. I've been playing Dungeons and Dragons since 2nd edition AD&D. During my earlier years, I had created a bunch of forms and props and other content for my various games, but not so much during the 3.x and 4e years.

Recently, I was prepping a game session and I knew I was going to have a bunch of spiders menace the PCs. This meant I also needed to account for spider webs. Then I recalled something I built back in my 2e heyday, pages and pages of tokens, standups, etc, including a page of various sized web tokens. Since I'm not an artist, these tokens are all based on the same piece royalty free clipart I had available.

So click on the image here to be taken to a page for the PDF download. If you like the product, let me know, and maybe I'll dig up some more of my older game content for future posts.

Note: Don't let the 4shared preview scare you. The page looks like the image seen here, not what their low-res preview shows.

Popular posts from this blog

Character Sheet for New Players / Kid Players

A Different Keep on the Borderlands - Part 3