D&D Cartoon: Eric and Shelia Never Looked So Good

Stumbled on a great artist, Stefani Rennee, who has in his portfolio, wonderful renditions of Eric and Sheila from the 80's Dungeons and Dragons cartoon. Check it out from the link above.

I was a fan of the series as a kid, and I admit that I kinda liked Hank the Ranger the best (let's be honest, he had one of the few offensive weapons in the group), when I re-watched the series a few years ago, when I bought the DVDs, I realized that Eric is probably the most realized of all the characters.

I hope Stephani adds portraits for the other characters in the same style. I could easily imagine a one-shot game night where the players take on revised versions of those classic characters, and use the new artwork for reference. 

Popular posts from this blog

Character Sheet for New Players / Kid Players

A Different Keep on the Borderlands - Part 3

DM Tool - Free Web Tokens