The Raistlin Doll

Hey, on paper, or in someone's head, I'm sure the idea of a custom made doll based on Raistlin Majere, one of the most popular characters in all of Dragonlance literature, sounded like a good idea.

In actual execution, the result seems highly creepy, as seen in these Raistlin doll photos.

But kudos need to go to the creator of this doll. The attention to detail is quite good--from his trademark hourglass eyes, to the Staff of Magius. I almost half expect him to call out "Shirak!" to make the staff glow it's faint light that has guided him on many a journey. Sadly, I wish the doll had more of the golden skin tone that he's known for, not to mention, I'd love to see a black robe version of him.

In the meantime, at least I still have my D&D Miniatures versions of Raist:
* Raistlin (red robe)
* Raistlin (black robe promo) - repaint of the red robe sculpt

Popular posts from this blog

Character Sheet for New Players / Kid Players

A Different Keep on the Borderlands - Part 3

DM Tool - Free Web Tokens